Waxing is an excellent way of removing unwanted hair – if you can bear some pain. If you can, however, waxing offer you a smooth skin. It is better than shaving in multiple ways. First, hair does not grow very quickly after waxing as waxing strips off a part of the root. And when they grow, they look a lot better than the brittles that grow within few days of shaving. And the best part is that you do not need to buy wax as you can make natural homemade wax. follow these steps to make the wax at home and remove unwanted hair.
- Combine two cups of sugar with a quarter cup of lemon juice and a quarter cup of water. You can also add one or two drops of tea-tree oil for fragrance.
- Mix this material in a pan and place it on the stove with medium heat.
- Stir the mixture continuously as it melts into a solution similar to a thick syrup. Do not stop stirring as the sugar may burn.
- Wait until the mixture turns into a light brown color. If you have a thermometer, measure the temperature. Your homemade wax is ready when the temperature reaches 260 degrees Fahrenheit. If you do not have a thermometer, wait for the color to change and stir for a few more minutes before turning off the heat.
- Shift the wax to a jar that is suitable for storing wax. Let it cool for at least two hours before using.
- When you want to use the wax, put the required amount in an oven-safe pot and heat it for 20 seconds.
- Take a wooden popsicle stick and dip it into your warm homemade wax. Now apply the wax to the required area.
- Apply a cloth and press it on the applied wax. Pat it so that it sticks firmly with the wax. Now remove the cloth in a quick sweeping motion.